The owner bought this boat in 2005
LOA 40 0”
LWL 32 1”
Beam 13 0”
Draft 5 0”
Displacement 25,000 lbs
Ballast 8,600 lbs
Mast Height 54’ 5-¼
Sail Area (Sloop) 743 sq ft
Rigging Stainless Steel Wire Rigging
Headroom 6 4
Auxiliary Yanmar 4JH3E, 56hp fresh water intercooled diesel
Fuel Capacity 75 gallons
Fresh Water Capacity 170 gallons (2 tanks)
Holding Tanks 15 gallons forward and 15 gallons aft
Designer Bob Johnson
ACCOMMODATIONS and LAYOUT
• Walls, doors and cabinetry are teak and cabin soles are teak parquet with 6 headroom throughout.
• Forward stateroom has large V-berth with hanging locker.
• Forward head with shower is on starboard side.
• Large main salon has settees both port and starboard.
• Galley is aft main salon on port side and Nav station is aft on starboard side.
• Walk-thru hall leads to hanging locker, engine, work bench, aft stateroom and head.
• There is lighting and AC outlets throughout all interiors.
• Aft stateroom has double birth; hanging locker and private head.
• Mast is aluminum keel stepped with mast track; whisker pole and 2 Lewmar #32 2-speed winches.
• Radar dome, Echomaster radar reflector and foredeck flood lights are located at spreader.
• The standing rigging is stainless steel wire with Harken roller furling Genoa.
• The boom is aluminum with a 4:1 boom vang; topping lift and lazy jacks.
• There is a new 390sqft UK main sail with 2 reefs; a 4:1 main sheet and strong traveler.
• There is a 44lb Bruce anchor with 165’ of 3/8” chain on the bow pulpit.
• There is a 35lb CQR anchor with 165’ of 3/8” chain on the bow pulpit.
• The bow pulpit has twin stainless anchor rollers and twin rubber chain rollers.
• There is a Maxwell VW 1500 reversing electric windlass with 3/8” gypsy and chain stopper.
• There is a new spare Fortress FX-37 anchor with 30’ of 3/8” chain and 190’ of twisted nylon line.
• There is a 30lb Custom Stainless Steel Danforth with 30’ of 3/8” chain and 190’ of twisted nylon line.
• There is an additional 20’ of 3/8” chain and 190’ of twisted nylon line.
DECK and COCKPIT
• There are 4 large deck hatches and 16 Beckson ports.
• Dual Genoa tracks both port and starboard with 2 Lewmar #40 self-tailing winches in cockpit.
• Cockpit has a full Bimini with front and side panels and extension cover to the stern.
• Steering pedestal is an Edson with Stainless Destroyer Wheel; emergency tiller and cockpit table.
• At the helm is a Raymarine Auto Pilot that controls a Type 300 Linear Drive.
• Also at the helm is a Raymarine ST60 Depth, Temperature and Speed display.
• A Raymarine ST60 Tridata Wind display completes the instrument panel.
• There is also an Autohelm ST4000 Wheel Drive Auto Pilot as a backup.
• The engine controls are dedicated Morse Teleflex cables.
• The steering compass is a Danforth 6” Constellation with light; stainless sun hood and cover.
• The Yanmar instrument panel has lighted Tachometer, Oil pressure and Temperature gauges with alarms.
• On the stern rail is a Lifesling MOB Recovery System; Magma Kettle BBQ; stainless swim ladder and a custom arch with solar panels, wind generator and davits.
• Large private V-berth has hatch; lights port and starboard and 3 drawers below.
• Hanging locker is on port side with light; storage below.
• V-berth has large under-berth storage.
• Forward stateroom has a private door to the head with shower and full mirror.
• A separate door to main salon ensures privacy.
• Spacious salon has cabinets over shelves with lights under cabinets on both port and starboard.
• Settees on both port and starboard have 3 drawers under each with additional storage below drawers.
• There is ample storage behind each settee with hatches and rod racks above.
• Hanging locker with light and storage below is located port side with bar above.
• Behind the bar is a wine rack, storage cabinet and Kenwood AM/FM/CD with 6 speaker system.
• An 8” Brass ships bell is located on the forward wall starboard side.
• On the back wall is a thermometer, barometer and double doors to the front of the engine room.
• Also on the back wall are controls for the King Air 16,000BTU Air Conditioner.
• Countertops are Formica with stainless rail.
• Cold Machine freezer/refrigeration.
• The stove is an LPG gimbal mounted Force 10 with safety bar, 3 burners and oven.
• A dedicated LPG locker is on the aft deck with safety shutoffs in galley and electric panel.
• The sink is a deep double stainless steel with an automatic electric fresh water pressure system.
• The galley has a Safe-T-Alert SA-1XL Gas Fume Vapor detector.
• There are ample cabinets and drawers for storage; and a 12V Caframo fan.
• The galley is fully equipped with toaster, microwave, pots, pans, plates, cups and utensils; ready to go.
NAV STATION and ELECTRIC PANEL
• Raymarine C70 Chartplotter / Multifunction Display
• Raymarine ST60 Multi Instrument Display.
• Raymarine RAY-52 VHF Radio.
• Raytheon R10X 16NM Radar.
• ICOM IC-725 SSB HF HAM Radio Transceiver with AH-3 Antenna Tuner and starboard aft stay antenna.
• Electric panel controls AC and DC circuits with combination on/off circuit breaker switches.
• Walk-thru hall has hanging locker on starboard side with light and storage below.
• Work bench adjacent to hanging locker has adequate lighting; storage below and shelf above.
• Double doors on port side provide good access to engine room.
• Stateroom has Double berth with 2 overhead prisms, hatch and large under-berth storage.
• Shelving surrounds the double berth with additional storage below.
• Stateroom has hanging locker with light, storage below and shelf above.
• There are 6 drawers; a corner seat with storage below; light; full mirror and privacy door.
• Enclosed private head with shower is on port side with overboard macerator pump.
• There is access to the rear engine; transmission and propeller shaft.
• 12v starting Battery; 12v Windlass Battery; 12v House Bank: 6 Golf Cart Batteries (12V 660AH).
• Battery selector switches for Engine, House and Parallel Operation.
• 3-50 watt solar panels with FlexCharge NC25A controller and 400 watt wind generator on davits arch.
• All metal fittings are electrically bonded together and connected to a Dynaplate ships ground.
• Pro Mariner 40 Amp galvanic isolator in engine room.
• Xantrex Freedom Marine 10 Inverter/Charger with remote control panel and Amp-Hour+ battery monitor.
• Xantrex Digital Echo-Charge for windless battery.
• All 120V receptacles throughout cabin are GFI protected.
• Shore power cables: 50 30Amp cordset; 25 30Amp extension; 9’ and 25’ 30Amp pigtails; 50-30Amp Y adapter; numerous 15, 20, 30 and 50Amp adapters and pigtails.
• Amveco 1000 watt 120V/240V isolation transformer.
• Separate Powervar 1440VA Line Conditioner.
• Engine: Yanmar 4JH3E; 4 cylinder 55HP fresh water cooled diesel with less than 500hrs.
• Alternator: Ample Power 120Amp with Next Step 3 stage regulator + spare 45Amp Yanmar alternator.
• Transmission: Yanmar Tuff Torq; Model: KM3TP.
• Drive Shaft: 1-¼” stainless steel shaft with PYI no drip packless shaft seal system.
• Propeller: 17x16 RH 3-blade bronze.
• Fuel tank: 75gal with dual Racor filters and switching valves.
• Water Maker: Katadyn PowerSurvivor 80E II with salinity monitor (80 gallons/day).
• Air Conditioner: King Air D-16 (16,000BTU)
• Water heater: Raritan 6-gallon w/heat exchanger.
• 12 Volt marine engine room blower.
• Bronze Raw Water Strainers (2): 1 for engine and 1 for Air Conditioner and Water Maker.
• Orion Alert/Locate Signal canister with 12-Gauge Flares, pistol launcher and personal strobe lights.
• Smoke alarms in Salon, Forward and Aft staterooms.
• USCG Fire Extinguishers in Salon, Forward and Aft staterooms.
• Smoke detectors in Galley/Salon and Aft Stateroom.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers