The owner bought this boat in 2013
- 2013 one of the last ones ever built.
- 60 hp Evinrude etec about 10 hrs on it.
- Inmon roller furling Main (definitely best mod to make sailing more enjoyable)
- All new bright LED cabin lighting.
- Spare trailer tire.
- Quick setup hardware. Set up this boat in a realistic 15 to 20 min to launch and retrieve. Got rid of nyloc nuts and drilled bolts for castle nuts with cotter pins. No tools to pull rudder pin bolts, mast tool and mast bolts spin on and pin in place. Huge time savings.
This boat is in near perfect condition (cabin still smells new). Only been out on the (fresh) water about 6 times for just a partial day and used for camping once. Put in vinyl bamboo flooring to lighten up the interior. Still have the factory carpet in perfect condition and can be rolled out over bamboo when carpet is preferred. Started up a new business about the time I purchased the boat and just dont have any time to get it out. Looking to get $32,500 for it. This is about as new condition as it gets.
Any questions call Bryan 602.620.8165
Located in Surprise Arizona