General condition and any additional information
Auxiliary power; Universal 18 hp diesel
Fuel cap; 18 gal.
Water; 42 gal.
Holding; 18 gal.
Well known design, proven quality, and careful maintenance make this Catalina 30 is an excellent vessel for those experienced sailors or someone new to the sport who wants a reliable easy to sail craft that will give years of pleasure to her new owner.
From her graceful lines to her spacious interior…her two-tone deck with teak accents, to her reliable diesel auxiliary and her Edson wheel steering….” Bella Amore’s” outstanding performance and handling characteristics, combined with a comfortable and efficient cockpit make her a joy to sail whether on the Bay or cruising the Lake Erie’s fresh water.
Contact Tracy Buczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
The design is aft cockpit with one stateroom. The interior of this vessel has 6’ 1” headroom, Navy Blue upholstery fabric, teak interior, and fiberglass sole. Forward is a spacious V-berth with lockers and storage.
Aft to port is the enclosed head to stbd. featuring pressurized H/C water for sink and shower with vented loop protection and 18 gal. holding tank.
Next aft to port is a “L” shaped dinette that converts to sleep two, to stbd. is a settee that converts to sleep one.
The Galley features a U-shaped layout with a two-burner Butane stove, custom cutting board, 110-volt refrigerator and microwave, top loading marine icebox, lockers, and numerous drawers/cabinets. The double sink is serviced by a 6-gal. hot water tank on 110-volt system. 42 gal. potable water tank is pressurized.
Aft to port is the navigators station followed by a double quarter berth under cockpit.
- SIMRAD GO7 Navigation (2016) with thru hull transducer and NMEA 2000 interface to autopilot
- RAYMARINE X5 Smart Autopilot (2009)
- SIGNET knot meter
- SIGNET Depth sounder
- VHF Marine Transceiver (2016)
- Stereo system
Additional Upgrades and Maintenance:
- Custom designed Dodger, Full cockpit Bimini and sail cover (2017)
- SHURFLO pressurized fresh water pump (2017)
- RULE-MATE automatic bilge pump (2017)
- Heat Exchanger, professionally cleaned (2017)
- Engine water pump replacement (2014)
- Engine wiring connectors replaced (2017)
- “Catalina Smile”, professional repair
Sails and Rigging:
- Traveler- coach roof
- All lines led aft
- Adjustable backstay
- LEWMAR primary 2 speed winches
- LEWMAR secondary winches
- LEWMAR halyard winches-coach roof
- Dacron mainsail [Biering Sail of Erie]
- Dacron 150% Genoa w/ roller reefing
- Lazy Jacks
- Fire extinguishers (3)
- Carbon Monoxide alarm and smoke alarm
- Offshore Automatic Inflatable Life Vest
- Offshore Manual Inflatable Life Vest
- Varied sized life jackets
- Horseshoe buoy and bracket
- Visual distress signal device
- Danforth anchor with chain and rode
- Fenders and dock lines
- Double rail bow and stern pulpits
- Double life lines
- Stern boarding ladder
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak Folding cockpit table
- Marine first aid kit
- GFCI circuit for 110 v receptacles
- ELCI Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter
- LED cabin lites
- 50’ water hose
- 50’ 220v extension cord
The above specifications and listing details are thought to be correct but are not guaranteed. This offer is subject to change, prior sale, withdrawal and tax when applicable. Measurements are in US units.