The owner bought this boat in 1999
Catalina 30 Sailboat, 1978 with many upgrades. Length: 30, Beam 10 11, Draft 5 4 Displacement 10,200 pounds.
• Standard rig.
• Fin Keel
• Full batten main sail with lazy jacks and stack pack; all lines led to cockpit.
• 5 winches, 2 cabin-top, 2 primary sheet winches, one on mast.
• Asymmetric Spinnaker with sock.
• Spinnaker pole
• Single line head sail roller furler
• Atomic 4 gas engine
• 2 burner propane stove / oven with sealed, vented propane locker in cockpit
• Cockpit cushions.
• Depth and speed gauges and compass.
• Cockpit perch seats.
• Canvas to completely enclose the cockpit with windows and screens.
• Bimini and Dodger
• Hinged cabin doors with screen and solid inserts
• Full custom winter cover made by Lakeside Canvas
• Storage Cradle
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
I purchased this boat fall or 1999. It has been meticulously cared for with many improvements over the years, including:
• White Formica counter tops.
• Re-upholstered interior cushions.
• Replaced non-marine battery charger with marine charger.
• Rewired Nav station to eliminate inline fuses behind the panel and to follow AYBC code.
• New radio and cockpit speakers
• Replace compass.
• Added propane locker
In spring 2003
• Replace Muffler
• Replace stuffing box
• Replace prop shaft
• Rewire mast
• New marine radio antenna at mast head
• Added Spinnaker Halyard
• Purchased Asymmetric Spinnaker
In fall 2003
• Pull and clean gas tank
• Replaced gas line
• Added 1-quart gas filter / water separator
• Replaced Gas Deck Fill
• Replaced gate thru hull valves with ball valves
• New Cockpit cushions
• New Head
• Replace tiller handle.
• New windows and zippers in dodger.
• New Main and Head Sail halyards
• All lines led to cockpit
• Added Mack Pack with lazy jacks
• Moved one mast wench to cabin top
• Added deck organizer and double rope clutch
• Replaced dual line head sail furler with Hood 707SL single line furler
• Replaced Speed and depth gages.